Flex Duo systems are packaged with two transmitters and a receiver, allowing for easy replacement and increased uptime. Our 2-button Flex Duo transmitters are paired with the space-saving MRX micro-receiver.
- Designed to simplify installation and provide flexibility for easy adjustments or configurations
- Onboard diagnostic and output LEDs provide useful system status information for installation and troubleshooting
- Includes output cable and mounting hardware
- Rugged IP66-rated fully sealed receiver enclosures provide you with confidene and protection in harsh indoor and outdoor environments
- Includes an internal antenna with full range capability, and optional fitting for external antenna
The feature-rich Flex Duo receiver offers more control capabilities and options suitable for powered lifting machines.
Flex Duo receivers were designed with field installation and serviceability in mind. Receivers come prewired with a cable and mounting hardware for fast installation. Onboard diagnostic and output LEDs provide useful system status information when installing and troubleshooting. All components are easily accessible and field replaceable.
This lightweight receiver can be mounted on the control panel or the body of a hoist without causing any system imbalance
The Voltage Select feature automatically adapts to the control voltage from three available power supplies: 9-36 VDC, 24-42 VAC, and 48-240 VAC available