- Our worm gearboxes are square and are considerably versatile for mounting.
- The machining of the components, guarantees maximum precision for the restricted tolerances, producing a product that will remain reliable over time.
- Constructed with aluminium casings from sizes 025 to 090, while the sizes 110, 130 and 150 are made from cast iron.
- All gearboxes are painted with RAL 9022 aluminium colour paint to protect the parts from aging and to give better protection against micro blowholes that may be present in the aluminium.
- The gearboxes are supplied with at least one filling plug that is also used during testing to check for possible leaks.
- A connection flange can be incorporated to allow two gearboxes to be combined in order to obtain high gear ratios.
- Four sizes of CHPC pre-stages are available to pair with the gearboxes; these are also constructed from aluminium and are painted in the same way as the worm gearboxes.
- All of gearboxes are supplied with lubricant following the test and inspection process, prior to supply.